Avoid Payment Headaches - Easiest Way to Get Paid Online as a Freelancer (2021 solution)
Missing payments from customers can kill-off a freelancing business. Even worse, the average freelancer spends 8 hours a week getting paid, or $1,560 a year. Don’t let the payment headaches get you down. There’s a better system: it’s easy to get paid online as a freelancer - this is a solution that ticks all the right boxes in 2021.
Tim, a freelance graphic designer from San Francisco just turned off his macbook and put some things in his bag to go home. He had been working on a project for the last few days, editing an eBook for a client.
But he realized that all his work and effort had gone to waste because he hadn't been paid for his work.
He had e-mailed the client three times, but he never got a response; and there was no way to contact the client by phone.
This was one experience too many for Tim.
Tired of getting stiffed by clients and not being able to get his money for the work he did.
He's had enough.
Frustrated and mad, he decided to cancel his PayPal account since it didn't seem like a good idea to wait for a response any longer.
The payment issues that Tim had been having were common among freelancers and it can be summed up into:
Limited payment options:
PayPal is one option, but it's not the only way to get paid. The problem is that PayPal can't be used in all countries and sometimes some clients don't want to use PayPal, so freelancers in those countries are out of luck.
Difficulty of getting paid:
Freelancers have to jump through hoops in order to get their money, which can be a hassle and can take a long time. Most of today's payment solutions are tedious and time-consuming, requiring a lot of manual data entry every step of the way with each transaction. For people who are short on time and want to get paid quickly, this can be very frustrating.
Absence of protection:
Freelancers are often unprotected when it comes to payment. This fact is not lost on crooks who prey upon them. A solution with an escrow system would provide a way for freelancers to protect themselves by withholding payment until they get the work from their clients.
Tim didn't know this when he started his freelancing business, but now that he has experienced the payment difficulties first hand, he has found a way to avoid all of this.
What's the fastest and most secure way to get paid as a freelancer today?
There are a lot of things to consider when you're getting ready to get paid as a freelancer.
How do I make sure they don't scam me on the payment? How do I get paid as fast and securely as possible without the headache of disputes or transaction fees?
The best online payment systems are:
- The ones that don't require you to have a bank account and will allow freelancers without U.S citizenship or residency status to accept payments online.
- One with escrow services that will protect you from getting scammed.
- Those with a robust security system underpinned by a strong, well-respected company that guarantees the safety of your payments.
- The ones that charge the lowest transaction fee or no transaction fees at all so freelancers can take home more of their hard-earned money.
- Services that have a wide variety of payment methods to choose from so you can get paid in the currency of your choice.
- Those with a trust and safety department that will assist you with any disputes or transactions.
- The one that has a reputation for paying freelancers on time, every time, without fail.
- And, of course, the one with the most features that will help you get paid and stay organized.
A solution that meets all the criteria is a platform called Paynco!
What is Paynco and How Can It Benefit Freelancers?
Cash flow is always one of the biggest issues for freelancers. Late payments, slow payments, wrong payments, bad communication from the client side... The list goes on.
"With the changing world where traditional jobs are distributed online, payment issues for freelancers need a revolutionary solution."
Paynco is the revolutionary solution.
Paynco prides itself for connecting "millions of freelancers and agencies to clients and businesses of all sizes through a secure payment system."
It offers clients and freelancers a seamless online payment experience with options for all an eclectic range of payment types. From credit card processing, to bank transfers, Paynco offers a customer service that is available 24 hours per day and 365 days per year.
- Allows Freelancers to create invoices directly through a mobile app. No more printing contracts or document storage headaches.
- You can track and get paid for invoices 100% online instead of using accounting software.
- You don’t have to worry about having a bank account, U.S citizenship or residency status to accept payments online.
- Escrow services protect you from getting scammed. Once the client accepts the invoice, funds are held in escrow until the client approves of your work and releases payment. You get paid. It’s that easy.
- You can get started easily with your desktop, iPad, or smartphone. You will never need to wait for a check in the mail and if you are an overseas worker, Paynco allows you to avoid bank wire fees.
- 24/7, all year customer service available to help with any transaction issues.
In the end this online payment system saves you time and money. Two things that are in short supply for freelancers.
Meeting all of the criteria for payment security, convenience, speed and features to get paid and stay organized so you can focus fully on creating new high-quality products and serving existing clients better.
To get started with this revolutionary online payment system for freelancers, start your free trial today.